Tunjangan dan keuntungan
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Office Administration Pt Murni Solusindo Nusantara
- Compiling and creating monthly performance reports for all marketing team.
- Monitoring the progress of each team/ individual in our internal project management & team communication platform (we use Basecamp), reminding the related team/ individual of any pending issues to ensure all of the deadlines are fulfilled accordingly.
- Creating Minutes of Meeting (MoM) for both internal and external meetings. The meetings can be held using English language so fluency in English is a great plus.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, handling reimbursement, creating form to request office supplies, etc.
- Control the office supplies stock and make sure it is in accordance with office needs.
- Maintaining all of the marketing files (softcopy and hardcopy) in our internal database, including all of the created marketing materials, subscription files, vendor files, and other files related to our team's daily operations.
- Making travel arrangement and performing other relevant duties when needed.
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- Fresh graduate are welcome, but candidates who have at least 1 year of experience in office administration would be prioritize.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint).
- High initiative with eagerness to learn new things.
- Diligent with high attention to details.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Comfortable and can be trusted to handle confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and attitudes.
- Well-educated from local and/or overseas university
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Innovative and high initiative individuals with strong passion
- Fast learner and able to work as an individual or team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good attitude
- Enthusiastic about challenges and making continuous improvements
- Creative and eager to learn new things
- Feel motivated while working under pressure or tight deadlines
- Able to collaborate with others to achieve common goals
- Able to drive and make changes to achieve any assigned tasks
- Be resilient within dynamic conditions
- Open for everyone, from fresh graduates to seasoned professionals
- Open opportunity to perform and advanced your career in a fast-paced environment
- Those who did the extra miles will be compensated accordingly in their career, position, and other company facilities & benefits
- Chances to learn and upgrade skill-sets with supported development opportunities and sponsored training & scholarship
- The job offering can be matched with your skill-set and passion, not only limited to educational background or previous experience
- Be recognized for the work you do with rewards & recognitions program such as special insurance, car allowances, and other benefits
- A competitive salary based on contribution and performances
- Comprehensive divisions with solid teamwork
- A healthy work life balance with flexible and agile working
- A spacious, modern, and open space working
- Free parking within fully-owned company building
- Within walking distance to train station and food courts