Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Network Security Engineer Envoy Search Partners
- Collaborate for Security Network Planning with Engineering Team in formulating the designs and plans for network implementation
- Hands on and in-charge of implementation for Security infrastructure nodes including Firewalls, DDOS solution, IDS/IPS and scanning tools
- Perform on-site and off-site testing and commissioning for security network implementation and service activations
- Manage the security appliance (Firewalls, DDOS, Vul Scanner) through Network Management Systems and Controllers
- Coordinating and scheduling resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
- Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
- Utilizing project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completion´s, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
- Troubleshooting of fault and performance during network outage
- Manage vendors
- Responsible for resources management throughout the implementation phase
- Derive processes and SOPs for implementation such as Method of Procedures (MOPs), High Level Design (HLDs) and Low Level Design (LLDs) documents.
- Execute the operating model guided by the relevant process and implementation manuals
- Perform standby duties
- Experience managing network tools in an enterprise environment that include: firewall, IPS/IPS, assessment, and scanning tools
- Experience with one or more network vendors: Nokia, Huawei, Infoblox, or Microsoft
- Experience managing endpoint solutions, routing, Border Gateway Protocol, MPLS Architecture, and logging from various platforms
- Strong understanding of networking technologies (routers, switches, TCP/IP)
- Experience with different platform technologies (Windows, Linux, VMware, MacOS)
- Experience with security technologies (IDS, IPS, FW, AV, Proxies, DLP, PKI, SSL/TLS, SSL visibility, VPN)
- Strong knowledge in Security network. With at least 3-5 years’ experience in administration, planning, implementation or operation of Security Design
- Knowledge of IP (L2/L3) network.