Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Evaluate structure, process and technology in the organization
- Collaborate with team member, decision maker or every end user in other division to make business requirement by understanding their conditions and goals.
- Prepare and present report a data driven report; recommendation or alternative about potential problem in a system or process flow
- Do analysis of cost-benefit and ROI to help management in making tech implementation decision
- Coordinating and supervising the application of technology including testing, end-user review for each system update and post-implementation support, such as: providing orientation / training to end-users for all modification of updates and new systems.
- Supervise junior staffs or analyst as a whole team
- At least S1/Bachelor’s degree in technology/management/business and 2 years of work experience as business analyst or equivalent
- Skills in applying methodologies such as qualification in six sigma, risk management and BPM or process reengineering.
- Practical knowledge in creating BRD or FSD in which process analysis, design, implementation is recorded;
- Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software products.
- Ability to schedule priority and effectively finish tasks, like knowledge in project management skill: Kanban for agile is a plus preferable.
- Ability to analyse comprehensive data using ETL technique; database (SQL), Excel, Tableu is a plus point
- Familiarity with user experience, network (cloud computing) and programming knowledge is a plus point