Deskripsi pekerjaan Merchant Acquisition B2B PT Osell Selection Indonesia
- Identify potential opportunities to grow the company’s Product Portfolio
- Analyse prospecting partners and create analytical possibilities to acquire
- Log, track and monitor the acquisition process to maintain business relationship and contact records
- Manage Administration regards the Acquisition and Partnership process
- Work and report to Business Development Manager for technical and acquisition progress.
- Generating strategy and developing plan for merchant acquisition.
- Acquiring various merchants, offline and online - reaching out to them, understanding their needs, and finding a place for them in our ecosystem where we can have a win-win-win situation among merchants, customers and Desty.
- Conducting well-rounded presentations to prospective customers in Food and Beverage industry in order to close the deal
- Responsible for providing weekly reports on Merchant acquisition status, pipeline and target go live dates.
- Providing recommendations based on merchant feedback to products for feature development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Communications, or related field.
- Have 2-3 years of working experience in sales or related fields.
- Familiar with startup, E-commerce, merchant related industry.
- Highly motivated and target-driven individual.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good English communication skill.
- A proactive person and always eager to deliver extra miles.