Loker ini dikelola oleh
Deskripsi pekerjaan Medical Doctor (Onsite) Global Excel Indonesia
- Attend transmission and attend Case Quality Review in Operation Excellence every working day and duty day and give case directly to the best of his/her knowledge
- Assist daily activity in Operation Excellence Department in obtaining sufficient medical reports from the medical providers to move the case forward.
- Assist daily activity in Operation Excellence Department to ensure reviewing medical reports from the medical providers are done in timely manner to full fill the Turn Around Time (TAT)
- Assist daily activity in Operation Excellence Department in providing recommended medical providers for the clients.
- Assist daily activity in Operation Excellence Department to negotiate with the medical provider for the best pricing, corporate price, or discount and to review the hospital billings whenever is required
- Manage and supervise Medical Claim Excellence staff in managing the case properly and in the line with the standard operations policy and procedure.
- Have a good relationship with the medical providers and to ensure that the medical providers will provide the best quality of healthcare rendered by our clients.
- Conduct billing audits of all received invoices prior to any payment done in order to get the best review of medical claims.
- Ensure all information related with the case activities are well documented in the system.
- Ensure that all close case/claims have the ICD-10 been verified in the system.
- Handle any complaints raised by clients or service provider towards Operation Excellence Department.
- Escalate to Medical Claim Excellence’s Assistant Manager if the complaint is serious and need further follow up to mitigate service recovery.
- accountable to assist other department and crisis management center for a special task or mission.
- Maintain a good working environment, develop good teamwork among the colleagues and staff by maintaining good communication.
- Ensure that all procedure, policy and company information is maintained to the latest date issued in accordance with the Quality Control and Continuous Improvement of Company policy.
- Establish a collaborative and co-operative relationship among the staff, to create a conducive working environment and conditions. To foster the motivation of the staff to work at optimal efficiency.
- Preferably 1-3 years working experience as a Medical Doctor but Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Degree in Medicine.
- Having knowledge in Insurance, especially Health.
- Possess service-centered mindset.
- Strong written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
Tips Aman Cari Kerja
Jangan berikan informasi rekening, kartu kredit, atau uang saat melamar kerja. Perusahaan yang legal tidak memungut biaya rekrutmen.Learn More