Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Marketing Intern Eden Kitchens
- Eden Kitchens is looking for a capable Social Media Strategist to develop and execute our digital campaigns to target F&B Businesses & Consumers. If you have a flair for storytelling and would love to craft exciting content on our social media platforms to drive reach and engagement, this is the opportunity that you are looking for.
- As a Social Media Strategist at Eden Kitchens, you will be responsible for the ideation, creation, planning, execution & implementation of content & marketing strategies to promote our brand & services.
- Creating social media plans & campaigns on a monthly basis.
- Conduct competitive research, benchmarking & audience identification in determining campaign style, content & structure.
- Planning, creating & scheduling content for our social media accounts and website (Instagram & LinkedIn) including graphics & videos
- Develop creative & well produced short length videos using video editing tools such as Final Cut/After Effects/Tik Tok
- Communicate to develop social media style guides and other institutional documents.
- Increase traffic flow to company pages based on KPIs.
- Brainstorm and execute content & digital marketing campaigns including KOL Partnerships & Facebook Ads
- Develop and execute strategic partnerships & programs with KOL (Key Opinion Leaders) and media agencies in line with budget and campaign.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Evaluate performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess them based on ROIs and KPIs in a monthly report.
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Communications/Graphic Design/Advertising or media related relevant disciplines
- Fresh graduate/Penultimate year in university
- Excellent written and communication skills in both English (Fluent) & Bahasa Indonesia (Fluent)
- Proficient in photo editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, etc & must be creative and be able to work in a variety of art styles.
- Demonstrated history of holistic campaign leadership, including creating, executing and reporting on social campaigns – from start to finish
- Self-motivated with the ability to initiate continuous improvement, persistent, strong analytical skill, strong taste in visual imageries, update with current social media trends and strategic thinking
- Desire to learn and innovate
- Ability to work independently
- Meticulous and have a flair for details
- Enthusiastic and passionate about what you do
- Growth mindset and open to feedback & constructive criticism.
- Waktu kerja fleksibel