Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Marine Spares Coordinator Wilhelmsen Ships Service (S) Pte Ltd
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Maritime Studies, Logistics or Supply Chain Management or similar discipline
- Preferably with 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in maritime industry or ships agency operations.
- Attend to call, email from overseas offices & agent rates enquiries.
- Monitor shipments (arrival date, time, short landed, survey cargo).
- Prepare quotation for customers. (Local / Airfreight / Seafreight).
- Manage the movement of shipment in and / or out of the Countries (Ship’s Parts/Oil & Gas).
- Manage the necessary documentation for the efficient of all import/export activities.
- Communicate with the export and import and related overseas office, and customers suppliers, in all relevant countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and support and activities.
- Analyse to establish and maintain effective and relevant export/import activities and overall operating functions.
- Use initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in activity and procedures.
- Monitor, record and report on activities, results and recommendations relating to import/export activities.
- Manage/liaise with stock control, warehousing for import/export activities on behalf of Customers (Catering mainly to Ship’s parts / Oil & Gas customers).
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, e.g. Inventory report, shipping schedules, documents, declaring permit, arrange
- Pack, prepare CIPL shipments and Sub Certificate.
- Prepare invoices to customers and do costing to close job files.
- E-filing of documents.
- Asuransi kesehatan