Tayang 4 bulan yang laluDiperbarui 4 bulan yang lalu
We are a young but fast growing company delivering sustainable housekeeping and cleaning services in Singapore. Established on a bedrock of 'word-of-mouth' recommendations and referrals, we have recently converted to a full-scale entity looking to expand our footprint across Singapore.
We are looking to host interns who are keen to explore being part of an entrepreneurial and inclusive team. Hence the role is versatile about being a 'businessman' dealing in all aspects of the business.
Interns will work directly with the management on the below aspects:
- Business Management: front-to-end process including budgeting, hiring, employee management
- Sales & Marketing: client servicing and origination
- Business Development: establishing partnerships and distribution channels
- Operations: rolling up the sleeves and 'doing the job'
- Developer: Website, Apps and systems optimisation
At the end of the programme the intern(s) will have first-hand experience of running a business and be equipped with the relevant set of skills to thrive in any organisation.
Depending on the number of candidates who are driven and a good fit to our culture, we are happy to host more than 2 interns (we look for personality-fit rather than quantity).
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.