Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Legal Staff - General Corporate and Partnership PT. Pinduit Teknologi Indonesia
- Prepare, draft, and/or review the agreements and its relevant documents related to the strategic partnerships.
- Prepare, draft, and/or review the agreements and its relevant documents related to the investment rounds by the existing or new shareholder(s) of the Company.
- Prepare any necessary corporate documents and liaise with the existing Investors to obtain each of the Investors’ signatures.
- Maintain relationship with the Investors and providing assistance to entertain the request from the Investors, by liaising with other departments if necessary.
- Prepare any documents required for the due diligence as may be required by the prospective Investors
- Perform other tasks that is directly or indirectly related to the Investors.
- Other tasks related corporate secretarial matters.
- Have a strong interest in financial technology industry, particularly on the Peer to Peer Lending industry.
- Agile and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Quick learner.
- Excellent communication and legal writing skills, speak fluent in English and Indonesia professionally.
- Comfortable with new technologies and computer literate (such as Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, and Ms. Power Point).
- Have very high ownership of their work.
- Min. Bachelor of Law degree from reputable universities with 0-2 (zero to two) years working experience. Experiences in financing and M&A transaction is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25
- Great communication skill and attention to details
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills