Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Providing legal assistance to clients, making related documents, and providing reports on handling cases to clients.
- Carrying out outside office duties (research, investigations, communication with third parties) and examining cases in government institutions and courts.
- Making reports of cases handled and submitted to the Litigation/Corporation Coordinator as material for decision making.
- Graduated from a reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (Bachelor or Master Degree in Law)
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Have advocate license from PERADI
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Strong knowledge about corporate laws and regulations of the Indonesian law
- Willing to work from office and be placed at Pancoran, South Jakarta
- Makanan dan minuman gratis
- Tunjangan kesehatan dan kebugaran
- Asuransi kesehatan
- Tunjangan pengembangan diri