Deskripsi pekerjaan Lead Narrative Writer Tatsu Works
Lead Narrative Writer Responsibilities
- Build upon previous material to give depth to existing concepts
- Develop lore for our players to better understand the world of Tatsumeeko
- Collaborate with the rest of the non-writer creative team
- Manage tasks for and delegate work to the writing team
- Adopt the role of mentor when working with other writers
- Be independent in your time management, fulfilling requests on time or informing ahead of time if more time would be required for requests
- Be faithful to references if they are provided
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Adapt to remote working, asynchronous communication and be willing to attend remote meetings with colleagues to resolve issues and collaborate on meaningful tasks
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have years of experience as a narrative designer for video games, especially for JRPGs, “gacha” or mobile games.
- Are able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with the rest of your team to develop your own work.
- Understand the intricacies of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization in written English, both American and British.
- Are able to flexibly adapt your own writing to conform to a “house style” to provide our players with a coherent gaming experience.
- Have experience working on long term commercial projects with an entirely remote team.
- Have an affinity for JRPGs, anime and MMORPGs.
- Value multiple viewpoints and are able to integrate the ideas of people from different nationalities, genders and religions into your work.
- Have stellar interpersonal communication skills.
Projects you will work on:
- Giving characters a compelling personality, backstory and quotes
- Mentoring the existing writing team
- Further developing the plot and setting of Tatsumeeko
- Managing and delegating your team’s workload
About Tatsu Works
- Bisa kerja remote