· Collect and centralize data from internal records;
· Centralize data and summarize data to ease understanding of research conclusions;
· Supporting the Business Research Analyst with other research related tasks, such as:
writing articles on the researched topics;
testing course exercises;
writing content related posts for social media;
writing descriptions of the TKI products and services;
participating in brainstorming session to create new services and products.
· Holds a university degree preferably in Business Administration, or other similar disciplines;
· Is able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing at a professional level;
· Previous experience in online research is a plus;
· Is able to centralize and manage high volumes of data in Microsoft Excel efficiently;
· Has strong skills in operating Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point;
· Has excellent data gathering skills from different sources;
· Is a critical thinker: firstly, he or she is able to identify reliable sources and filter information; secondly, he or she questions the relevancy of concepts, asks questions, shows curiosity
· Has strong analytical skills.
· Is attentive to details;
· Is a fast learner and is comfortable to work remotely with minimal supervision;
· Adapts easily to team work, as well as to individual tasks;
· Has a positive attitude towards challenging tasks, is perseverant and dedicated to producing high quality outputs;
· Appreciates feedback and is concerned with his or her continuous professional improvement;
· Looks for ways to optimize the processes he or she is involved.
This is full-time remote job
Skills To Have
Must Have Skills
The company did not attach any additional files.
About Biodigy (www.biodigy.com)
From start-ups and individuals to established corporations and public institutions. From a simple logo to everything you need to get up and running, to a complete marketing and communication strategy. We, Biodigy, work with each one of our clients to develop values-based strategies and creative initiatives that build lasting relationships and effectively engage audiences to achieve results. We believe in supporting people, nature, and profits by igniting the passions of our audiences. Our aim is to exceed your expectations and strategically build a natural foundation for excellence.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.