Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Junior Operations Executive Revou
More specifically you will:
- Regularly track, update, and report student progress status and Career Coaches activities through data on given tools and platforms.
- Provide data by recollecting, research, or conduct new surveys to help the Career Support team in understanding certain situations in order to make better decisions.
- Manage automated and manual alerts regarding attendance, performance, and the student experience.
- Provide evidence-based insights for the Career Support team in order to help students and Career Coaches better.
- Improve students' motivation and performance through data-based intervention.
- Collaborate with other core units within RevoU in building and executing projects or initiatives to improve student learning and development.
- Proactively identify and help both students and Career Coaches when they face challenges.
- Deep and genuine passion in supporting the career growth and development of young talents and people looking to change their career for the better. You will need to prove to us how you translated such passion into specific, calculated actions throughout your own experiences.
- Data oriented and analytical. Although you are passionate about people, somehow you also love sitting in front of Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel “playing around” with tables, charts and graphs. You enjoy collecting and analyzing data, may it be in numbers or words. Your motto is “I can’t improve what I don’t measure.”
- Growth mindset and diligence. You always learn and improve. You stick with challenges until you come out victorious. Due to your analytical skills, you track things down until you can see the core problem and work it out . You are unhappy with business as usual so you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done.
- Collaborative attitude, because here at RevoU, we support each other out almost naturally. It’s embedded in our culture. You contribute, communicate, and are not afraid to speak up, or ask for help. Simply stated, you are a solid team player.
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental value, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
- this translates into record- high employee satisfaction (our monthly eNPS hovers on the 70-80 range), very low employees turnover and a disproportionate share of new hires coming from our employees referrals
- Bisa kerja remote
- Tunjangan kesehatan dan kebugaran
- Asuransi kesehatan
- Tunjangan pengembangan diri