Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Java Engineer (Senior) - Logistic Fram^
- Work closely with external parties, sales, and product managers to gather and analyze requirements, design elegant solutions, and manage the deployment.
- Develop, test, deploy and document integration components. These include new API, webhooks, adapters, API clients, etc.
- Provide pre and post-integration tech support. Occasional off-hour support and some traveling to meet customers might be required.
- Will have the opportunity to work on core product development.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Java (version 8 or above)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Experienced with the Hibernate framework
- Experienced with refactoring legacy code, ie knows how to trace and identify dependencies in a large codebase (single service) + able to write down their own Jira tickets to plan the work (we can provide examples to showcase the expected level of details)
- Able to document endpoints with Swagger/OpenAPI
- Good communicator, available on Slack during SG working hours
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up