Tayang 9 hari yang laluDiperbarui 8 hari yang lalu
Live your passion in a position in which you cover all areas of Modern and future-oriented IT communication infrastructures for our customers.
- Implement and monitor the network, communication and security systems for our customers.
- Installation, configuration, migration and upgrade of IT systems, especially Ubiquiti
- Support of the network infrastructure (cabling, switches, routers, firewalls, WiFi)
- 1st and 2nd level support for client, server, network, printer and telecommunication systems
- Ensuring the functionality and availability of our IT systems
- Creation of IT documentation
- Solve technical problems quickly and reliably and share your knowledge with others.
- You will be responsible for the network design and act as a sub-project manager for network infrastructure.
- Willingness to respond to callouts to visit our Client’s homes and businesses
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident; we have no quota for S-Pass.
- At least a Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- In-depth knowledge of network infrastructure
- Good grasp of technical issues
- Bring with you successfully completed technical studies or comparable knowledge from previous professional experience - Experience in the design of VoIP, data and IPTV networks as well as the necessary QoS concepts are desirable
- An independent working style, structured way of working, communication skills, teamwork and commitment
- Resourceful and ability to resolve problems independently
What we offer:
- A challenging job in a dynamic and innovative environment in which you can help shape topics sustainably
- We offer you exciting tasks and challenging responsibilties in a dynamic environment.
- Experience strong, sustainable growth in an international group
- with a culture of appreciation in an excellent working atmosphere.
- A Centrally accessible workplace near one-North MRT
- Flexible working time models
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Attractive employee discounts
- You will be supported in your daily work by a highly motivated team and will receive intensive and practical training. We look forward to innovative ideas that we can develop together as a team.
- If you would like to become part of a future-oriented and value-driven company, in which each individual contributes to the company's success with freedom and creative options, then we look forward to your meaningful application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations
Fireshot Pte Ltd is an established Singapore company delivering precise results across 2 core strengths:
Windows Laptop and Desktop vendor delivering to 8++ countries within SEA, China and India
Solution Integrator for high end residential (Landed and GCB) smart home solutions and Modern Enterprise.
The core products Designed and Integrated by Fireshot are:
Ubiquiti UniFi IT and WiFi networks
SONOS Smart Audio solution
PHILIPS HUE Smart Home Lighting
Amazon Alexa Voice control
We work with partners holding excellent reputations. Interior Designers, Architects and Qualified Electricians. Our reputation is very important. You can see our social profile on Insta, LinkedIN, Facebook and Google Maps. Fireshot has achieved a very high feedback rating.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.