Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Full ownership of scoping, planning and running white and grey box penetration tests against identified systems, using professional penetration testing tools
- You will be a “Red Team” who will providing professional analysis and reporting to internal customers on findings from testing and scans
- Design log aggregation pattern and criteria using ELK or Splunk Core, for easier threat findings
- Liasing with Security Operation Center Team (SoC) in monitoring SIEM
- Analyse and triage information security incident using our existing Service Level management flow
- Escalate high priority information security incident to supervisor. Research on recent information security trends - using threat intel or other appropriate tools/scanner
- Being responsible as the 1st Level of incident response.
- Conduct scheduled Vulnerability Management
- IT/Computer Science background,
- You may be a good fit if you have 2 - 4 years of relevant IT experience, with a minimum of 2-years hands-on as penetration tester or application security engineer
- Understand the OWASP testing methodology and have knowledge of penetration testing tools
- Having sufficient knowledge of security testing requirements of common security regulations such as PCI DSS and ISO27001