Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Jam kerja fleksibel
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan IT Project Manager PT Mitra Mandiri Informatika
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience to implement IT Software project (Enterprise project will be advantages)
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Proven project management skills with ability to manage multiple project
- Experience in large scale ERP software implementations and software development
- Have programming experiences will be advantages
- Experience in handling software projects from initiation till closure
- Experience in planning, risk management, issue management
- Strong analytical skills and people management skills
- Understanding of CMMI is preferred
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Create Project Management Plan and Schedule Planning
- Deliver implementation project on Schedule
- Reporting Weekly implementation project to Project Manager Leader
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.