Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan IT Project Manager MNC Group
- Utilize PM profession skills to enhance the level of service and quality of deliverables
- Exhibit project leadership in a shared services resource environment
- Ability to collect technical inputs from subject matter experts and create solutions to drive aggressive timelines
- Communicate complex issues to stakeholders with recommendations on the path forward
- Allocate resources appropriately to meet program needs and minimize resource contention
- Coordinate stakeholder meetings to ensure all parties understand the deliveries and milestones and the re-sources that are assigned
- Facilitate with excellent verbal and written communications (English)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / IT
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management in full life cycle package / solution implementations
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management processes, methods and tools
- At least 3 years’ experience in creating and delivering project level documentation (i.e. client briefs, reports, etc)
- Proficient in Agile methodology with an ability to adapt quickly to changing technology requirements
- Ability to navigate fast-paced and rapidly evolving environments, # Knowledge of the PMI Process Groups; Initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing. Knowledge of current Project Management methodologies
- Present knowledge and experience on data platform technologies and analytics solutions.
- Able to Negotiates effectively with team members to define the team’s goals, work content and schedules.
- Establishes and maintains clear mechanisms to communicate project status and change with the project team, other staff and the client.