Tayang 5 bulan yang laluDiperbarui 4 bulan yang lalu
PT Polaris Edu Partners is an IT company (PMA) engaged in education and affiliated with NSD Korea and KNOU (Korean National Open University), and is located in South Jakarta.
- Male / Female Max. 28 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in computer science (information technology or equivalent)
- Min. 1 -2 years experience in Project Management (IT)
- Excellent Client Dealing and Internal Communication Skills
- English in written & spoken
- Negotiation & persuasion
- Problem solving
- Resistant to pressure
-Have knowledge in programming algorythm & computer network is a plus
-Coordinating activities, resources, equipment and information
-Corespondencing with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
-Ensure that client needs are met as the project develops
-Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, & schedules
-Monitor and track project progress and deal with any issues that arise
-Acts as a point of contact and adequately communicates project status to all participants
-Report and upgrade to management as needed
-Create and manage comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
Please send original CV/portofolio and recent photograph!
We are committed to delivering Equal Educational Opportunity all over the world by U-Learning Technology.
1. Project based on Public Private Partnership
2. Expand UBT and UBL Platform in Indonesia.
3. Collaborate with the government to develope human resources in Indonesia.
4. Innovation in Education based on UBT and UBL systems.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.