Tayang 2 bulan yang laluDiperbarui 2 bulan yang lalu
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
An exciting Business Analyst (BA) opening has been available for those who are interested in this career path, you will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. The Business Analyst's primary objective is to understand clients’ needs by capturing the domain expertise that the client has and translating into succinct documents in order to serve as the inputs for software development team.
• Elicit, analyze and evaluate business processes and user needs.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders, Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies to clients, technicians, and managerial staff
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings of Performing requirements analysis.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Supporting user acceptance testing.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects clients
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• Proficiency in English ( Both speaking & Reading).
• At least 1 years of working experience in related field.
• Experience in requirements elicitation & analysis, technical writing (especially in software requirements/specs), software testing .
• Well understands software development lifecycle, processes and various methodologies (Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall).
• Have great business communication skills (oral & written), presentation skills, negotiation skills, problem-solving skills, customer service or troubleshooting skills.
• Advanced skills in using tools for documenting & managing requirements, modeling business/technical flows & diagrams, creating mock-ups.
• Have a balanced & flexible mindset accompanied by analytical thinking, system thinking, strategic thinking, and critical thinking.
• Have negotiation skills, problem-solving skills, customer service or troubleshooting skills.
• Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Quality Assurance Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.