Deskripsi pekerjaan Instructional Designer The KPI Institute
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
A recently initiated research project is dedicated to the application of management systems in personal life. A multi-disciplinary research team explores the structure and application of personal administration at individual, couple and family level. The result of the research project is a series of tools, templates, toolkits, publications and training courses content.
Your main responsibilities include:
- To develop learning objectives and production plans and schedules
- To package the e-learning scripts based on the content researched by the research analyst team
- To design and develop audience-appropriate, clear, and concise learning content that aligns with the company’s priorities
- To ensure the effectiveness and the quality of the training content production
- Provide projects status reports to the direct manager and the interested stakeholders.
We expect you to:
- Bachelor's in education OR
- Educational technology OR
- Development communication (major in educational communication) or any equivalent
- Knowledge and preferably 1-2 years experience in instructional design (ADDIE, Kirkpatrick, AIDA, and other ID and training models), curriculum/course development, and assessments
- Has 1-2 years teaching experience, traditional and online
- Knowledge and/or experience in basic project management
- Knowledge and preferably 1-2 years experience in utilizing learning models (particularly ones that focus on practical application)
- Knowledgeable in research and data analysis
- Tech savvy (especially Google Suite and Microsoft Suite)
- Strong writing skills in English
- Above average communication skills in English (speaking, reading, listening)
- A team player
- Cooperative and collaborative
- With a "can do" and "no job to small" attitude
- Can work with grace under pressure
- With a sense of initiative
- Experience in audio-visual scriptwriting, storyboarding, or video production
- Being Edtech savvy (knowledge and experience in LMS and course authoring tools)
- Knowledge and/or experience in content writing
- Knowledge and/or experience in creative design
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
- 16+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 42 global partner organizations;
- 78 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Flexible working hours;
Application info required:
- Cover letter.
Employment type: Independent contractor/ external collaborator
Starting date:To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Undetermined period, with 3 months’ probation period
No. of hours: Up to 40h/week
Working schedule:During office hours: 08:00 – 17:00 or 09:00 – 18:00
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Added value - Offering more through innovation and value for money
Best know-how - Through the integration of multidisciplinary global expertise
Common sense - Fairness, modesty and friendship
Data and facts - Expertise and opinions based on specific data
Efficiency - Key principle for prioritization and getting things done