Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Institutional Sales Associate Cyberdyne Tech Exchange Pte Ltd
- Actively approach and pitch existing and potential clients with emerging digital products that meet their investment requirements.
- Work closely with clients, to enhance working relationships and ensure the client’s needs are met.
- Work to broaden relationships with institutional investors in Singapore and elsewhere.
- Work closely with other departments on client related matters and assist in any ad-hoc projects as required.
- Serve as the primary day to day contact for all relationship activities, including daily ad hoc enquiries and in-depth search of information regarding portfolios and operational related requests.
- Responding to any enquiries by clients and ensuring the quality and accuracy of both regular and ad hoc reports to be delivered to clients.
- Liaise and establish strong relationship with other departments for the on-boarding process of clients and ensure client reporting needs are met.
- Provide proactive support and communication to clients with respect to product performance, attributes and developments.
- Arrange and coordinate client portfolio meetings to review investment guidelines, objectives and process.
- Ensure client documentation is updated accordingly and internal monitoring is feasible.
- A university degree or higher with 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record in business development and sales within the Financial Institution industry.
- Bilingual, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- MAS representative license
- Possess solid experience in buy & sell side environment.
- Ability to build the trust and confidence of clients, ability to strengthen client relationships through ongoing dialog and interactions, ability to work well with others to accomplish client objectives.
- Self-starter, resourceful, able to work independently and in a small team environment.
- Demonstrated history of being results-oriented, able to work under pressure, and organized.
- Tunjangan pengembangan diri