Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan HR Manager Aura Esports
- Conduct end-to-end the implementation of day-to-day Human Resource activities (recruitment, payroll, training, compensation & benefits, performance appraisal, employee administration, employee relation, employee engagement and job analysis, general service).
- Creating, maintaining, updating and implementing standards operating procedure and company policies aligning with hi-tech industry, HR policies and regulation based on Indonesia labor law.
- Monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Training, counselling and coaching our staff.
- Creating training & development program
- Analyze training & development programs result
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from any discipline, preferably in Psychology, HR Management, Law, or equivalent; any major may apply.
- Having related working experience in the HR field minimum 3 years.
- Understand the end-to-end recruitment process, payroll calculation, compensation & benefit, legal administration, working permit, and BPJS.
- Good in HR Analytic and Having Good Knowledge in Updated Regulation in Human Resources area & Implementation.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, team work and well-organized multitasking.
- Advanced knowledge of Ms. Office and experienced them especially in Excel Data Processing, also familiar with HRIS.
- Having a good command of English (spoken & written) is a preferably.