2020 is a pivotal year for us. In 2020, we formed the Autonomous Software Group with the mission of building software products to further help our customers work better.
2020: Launched the Software Group with 3 initial products Jam, Note, and Hybrid
The Job: HR Intern
The internship we are offering is a paid internship employment. You will be working full time as other employees. As a member of the Autonomous HR team, you will be mentored by our senior members. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity. We would ask for your commitment to produce outstanding performance in any given tasks. In return, we are committed to provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow with Autonomous.
● Assist in building all HR internal processes and regulations
● Assist in new office project
● Assist in building talent database
● Assist in recruitment activities
● Assist in HR engagement activities
● Others ad hoc tasks assigned by HR manager
● Final-year students with related majors: Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics & Law or related fields.
● Aim to professionally pursue and develop in HRBP career path
● Good English skills (Ielts: 6.5 or above)
● Proficient in MS Office
● Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
● Good analytical skill, good sense of number
● Well-organized, supportive/helpful, attention to details
● Good communication and time management skills
● Outgoing, easy to get along and connect everyone
● Strong can-do attitude, creative, proactive, able to work under pressure
● Fast-learner and love to work in fast paced technology company
● Outstanding experience in extracurricular activities at university
Why you’ll love working at Autonomous
● You be you. We deeply care about helping everyone at Autonomous work on what they love, freely express their ideas within the organization, and grow to their true potential.
● You be a better you. Most of the time, you’ll be working on cutting edge technologies. You’ll be constantly learning and improving your knowledge as an engineer, researcher or scientist.
● You are your own boss. There is very little hierarchy at Autonomous. Decision making processes are transparent and open to vote. We welcome all different ways of thinking and trust the people we work with to do what they do best. There is no micromanagement here.
● You the inventor. Most of the time, you’ll find yourself working on a problem that doesn’t have a solution – yet. That’s where you come in.
● Solve problems for the world, not just Vietnam. Most of the problems we’re solving are for the global audience of today, and of tomorrow.
● Open source culture. We open source all of our projects on Github.
From a small apartment in NYC to 10 locations around the world
Rewind to 2014: A small group of engineers in a tiny apartment in Hell’s Kitchen, New York shipped the first SmartDesk to their first Kickstarter backer.
Fast forward to 2021: We power 110,000+ companies in over 60+ countries. We brought to life our visions of the workplaces of tomorrow and built them today by creating solutions to re-engineer the everyday. We use state of the art technology and cutting edge materials to dismantle the status quo.
Autonomous is a truly global network of tinkerers, builders, breakers and We take the day apart, examine the pieces, and then reassemble your routine.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.