Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan HR & Payroll Consultant (Malaysia, KL) AYP Group Pte Ltd
- Be outsourced HR staff and the first point of contact for our client’s employees HR – related queries (Payroll, Employment Act regulation, medical reimbursements, outstanding leaves, training schedule, etc.).
- Administer HR for our clients– related documentation, such as Employee Request Form, Interview Feedback Form, contracts of employment, training registration & evaluation, etc.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate, and complies with legislation.
- Prepare regular HR related reports; summarise data, including any information updates.
- Introduce new hire on their first day to all BU Heads
- Review and update the organization chart
- Provide timely and accurate financial information
- Participate in daily data entry Payroll processing
- To ensure personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner
- Min Bachelor degree from a recognised university
- Min 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of HR and payroll software will be advantage
- Good command of English (oral and written)
- Independent and able to multi-task
- Well organised, fast and productive
- Pleasant personality and good communication skills