Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Head of Sales & Business Development Reactor School
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets for the entire sales and business development department.
- Coach the individuals on your team to hit/exceed their individual sales targets.
- You will also be assigned key accounts to manage, including school leaders and owners of highschools and universities. You will be required to build strong, genuine relationships with them.
- You will be required to understand the business needs and objectives of schools. You will work with the Head of Product to predict their future needs.
- You should be an excellent communicator. You will need to communicate Reactor’s value proposition through proposals and presentations. You will be tasked to pitch Reactor to school/board owners, district superintendents, principals, deans, educators, parents, government officials and other representatives from the education sector.
- You will be responsible for all reporting in the sales and business development department.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the education industry.
- At least 3 years of managing a sales and/or business development team, including being responsible for an annual sales target.
- You should be excellent at following-up. We’d like to see evidence of you finishing up whatever you’ve started.
- You should be driven and relentlessly resourceful. We’d prefer to have someone on the team who demonstrates initiative and aggression in hitting sales targets.
- You should be meticulous. We’d like to see a keen eye for detail.
- You should be able to design systems, and ensure that the team is disciplined in adhering to systems and SOPs.
- Demonstrate the 5 Reactor core values: #PeopleFirst, #MoveFast, #BeBold, #HaveFun, and #BeAwesome. This is a deal-breaker; we hire based on values, attitudes and skills, in that particular order. We believe that with the right values and attitudes, skills can be picked-up over time.
- Have the right attitude: Be a first principles thinker, demonstrate a growth mindset, be able to practise radical candour, and be relentlessly resourceful. (If you haven’t heard of Carol Dweck, Kim Scott or Paul Graham, we would strongly encourage you to google them up before hitting ‘Apply’.)
- Be trustworthy, personable and be able to build rapport with others. Be someone that your fellow teammates can look up to and respect at all times. Be warm, be humble and be self-aware. We do not tolerate brilliant jerks here at Reactor.
- Be fiercely inquisitive, driven and passionate about startups, technology and entrepreneurship.
- Waktu kerja fleksibel
- Bisa kerja remote
- Tunjangan kesehatan dan kebugaran
- Parental/family leave
- Cuti berbayar tanpa batas
- Asuransi kesehatan
- Tunjangan pengembangan diri
- Aktivitas team building