Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Head of regional Enterprise Sales (Asia Leading Logistics/Last mile delivery Tech platform) Findivi Consulting Pte Ltd
- New position/ headcount, Position can be based in Singapore or Hong Kong
- Leading a regional team of 4, role comprises of 50% management, 50% hands-on execution
- Minimum Degree with 6 to 10 years of experience with proven experience in managing strategic account / enterprise sales in a regional basis & ability to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and design new products/services
- Drive Regional Revenue Growth: Lead the team to onboard and manage regional enterprise merchants to use the company network of logistics service offerings. Drive regional revenue growth of key enterprise accounts, ranging from last mile deliveries to international deliveries, to fulfilment and other value added services.
- Key Account Management & Partnership: Build and maintain key client relationships to drive logistics projects forward regionally. Be the voice and energy in representing the company to all potential merchants and partnerships.
- Strategy & Planning and New Products: Work with internal senior management on strategy, planning and driving forward new product lines and services critical to our growth and logistics tech strategy.
- Cross-functional Project Management: Work with cross-functional teams across Operations, Marketing, Product on strategic projects that add value in acquiring new merchants or engaging existing merchants.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience in tech startups, sales, account management, logistics & fulfilment, or enterprise B2B sales.
- Mandatory to have proven experience handling strategic accounts / enterprise sales on a regional basis and the ability to identify cross-sell & up-sell opportunities
- Ability to drive projects from zero to one, achieving results and revenue targets.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a quickly evolving and dynamic work environment.
- Strong communications in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin is mandatory as position is required to manage Mandarin / Cantonese speaking enterprise clients and stakeholders. Ability to speak Cantonese will be an added advantage,
- Top-notch problem solving and hustle skills, plus ability to adapt to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and data-driven decision-making mentality.
- Demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and projects.
- Tunjangan kesehatan dan kebugaran
- Asuransi kesehatan
- Tunjangan pengembangan diri