Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Head of Business Intelligence Ralali.com
What You Will Learn
- Work closely with Management and Program teams to identify, define and document business intelligence (BI) and analytical reporting needs.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical reports for use in decision-making.
- Design and generate high quality and impactful BI reports that drive value and process efficiency.
- Mine DW or BI platforms to fetch raw data and analyze it to prepare insightful statistical reports.
- Deploy visualization tools and techniques such as Tableau, Qlikview, Python, SQL and Infographics to build comprehensive dashboards.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through detailed and thorough root cause analysis.
- Define standards and effective communication mechanisms that facilitate the search, understanding and assimilation of the information provided by the BI area.
- Participate in the creation of BI solutions for various projects at regional and international level.
- Interpret the business problem, design the appropriate visualization methods (reports, dashboards, etc.) and work actively with the reporting team to ensure its implementation, following current standards.
- Design clear and effective communication processes for showing the BI information.
- Implement web and mobile solutions focused on improving the user experience in the consumption of analytical data.
- Lead the continuous design, development, and maintenance of our data infrastructure and tools including, but not limited to, data warehouses, ETL tools, and data visualization tools.
- Working together with our Business Analysis team, and stakeholders from Product, Sales, and Operations teams to determine the data requirements for required analysis, and ensure our data infrastructure and tools address these.
- Working with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure that proper tracking is in place throughout our products and that our data stack is gathering all of the necessary data from our platforms.
- Work with the various stakeholders to understand the mechanics and dynamics behind the data that we gather in order to ensure that our data models are accurate.
- Manage the inflow and processing of requests for data and reports with the BI Tech team.
- Coordinate the design, implementation, and qualitative analyses of experiments like multivariate testing.
- Refine our KPI framework and build a forecast together with Business Analysis and Finance.
- Dig through last month’s numbers to plan and forecast user activity and revenues for the different categories for the next 6 months.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- 7+ years of experience in a technical business intelligence roles preferably in an online environment
- Experience with Tableau, Qlikview, Pentaho, and AWS services and/or other enterprise-level data warehouse/processing/visualization technologies
- A passion for problem-solving – constantly looking for ways to get what we need through people and technology
- Love for numbers – plenty of data to sift through and to understand
- Curiosity – you never stop asking questions, you never stop learning
- A bias for action – all insights should lead to interventions
- Big picture thinking – you will need to figure out what can have a fundamental impact on the growth of our business
- Strong coaching skills – your specialists and analysts will rely on your guidance for their personal and professional development
- Strong communication skills to build relationship with business users
- Experience with multivariate testing (ex. A/B testing) and statistical analysis a big plus