Tayang sebulan yang laluDiperbarui 15 hari yang lalu
Responsible for field execution of the fitness services company's provides including personal training, Yoga and other services that will fall under this umbrella.
a. Key Responsibilities
○ Recruiting, training and developing trainers in the marketplace to become fully self sufficient on the company
○ Educating club owners and operators on the benefits of placing their Fitness Services providers on the company
○ Evaluate company's Freelance Trainers representation of our brand in the field and in the clubs
○ Field execution of PT Sessions Serviced and Assessments for the company's Personal Trainers
○ Enforce company fitness policies and procedures.
b. Main Activities
● Provide training to the company's Personal Trainers to enhance their fitness business
● Educate the field on service presentations, self-marketing and suggestive selling techniques
● Regularly visit colleges, trade shows, etc. to assist the field in recruiting and hiring training staff.
● Educate Club Owners on the benefits of placing their Fitness Staff on the company's app.
● Participate and attend all required company's Corporate weekly / monthly meetings
● Evaluate personal training market constantly and give feedback on programming and pricing
● Be familiar with all local competition, facilities, services and prices.
● Assist in planning of monthly promotions and pricing specials
● Analyze daily / weekly / monthly company performance to company goals and report to CEO
● # of Active Personal Trainer Clients on the company compared to set target
● # of sessions serviced per trainer on the company compared to set target
● # of assessments per trainer on the company compared to set target
● # of assessments that convert to Wallet after assessment completed
● # of top ups on the company from existing Fitness Service Users
d. Interdepartmental communication
● Reports to CEO about business KPI’s and Drivers and Initiatives
● Works with Director of Fitness Operations for alignment of Fitness products and execution
● Works interdepartmentally with Sales, Operations, Marketing, Product and Development teams as appropriate for alignment of Fitness products and execution
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
● Fluent in Vietnames and English language.
● Strong communication and motivational skills both verbal and written
● Very strong public speaking skills
● Very strong teaching skills
● Willingness to work long hours and weekends.
● Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty & integrity.
● Must be a self starter and have training and team building skills.
● Computer skills - MS Office
● Ability to lift supplies and gym equipment potentially in excess of 22 kg
b. Required experience & education:
● 3 years management experience in business
● Extensive and proven knowledge of sales and management .
● Previous health club experience in sales, operations or personal training management
- Salary + Monthly Bonus (Total 60-120 million)
- Variable bonus plans will be structured around KPI’s
- Day-off: 12 days/year and Vietnam holidays
- Working days: Monday - Saturday, Sunday off
- Medical Care (after sign labour contract)
- Salary review every 12 months
- Monthly Bonus
- Social Insurance in full basic salary (after sign labour contract)
- Company's benefits: get 5 free training sessions with Trainer and Staff code discount up to 35% when purchasing packages.
- Phone allowance
- Annual Company Trips
- Annual Health Checks
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.