Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Graphic Designer C Channel
- Develop and execute C CHANNEL Indonesia Brand Partnerships visual identity for products and campaigns across branded content, custom high-impact video and digital advertising, and commercially driven special projects.
- Contribute to various other projects including: printed marketing materials (catalogs, postcards), motion graphics for our video team, packaging for our house line, internal presentations, and custom emails.
- Meet and exceed expectations for creative excellence and brilliance by pushing for great work from the start of every project.
- Take creative feedback from multiple sources and sort out how to address it, directly or indirectly, for the benefit of the work.
- Drive creative vision for your project, and sometimes multiple projects.
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with creative leads and members of other departments (strategy, client management, creative production, integrated production, P&E and brand design teams).
- Develop creatively and aesthetically ambitious work.
- At least one year experience in a designer position.
- An exceptional portfolio showing smart, thoughtful design work in the advertising and/or brand space.
- Comfortable with the tenets of good visual design, with a solid sense of typography, color theory, and grid systems.
- Expertise with standard design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Demonstrated success in cross-team collaboration and working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of the advertising and partnership landscape.
- Ability to prioritize multiple high-priority tasks, manage your day-to-day schedule, and hit deadlines consistently.
- Excellent design, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Waktu kerja fleksibel
- Bisa kerja remote
- Tunjangan kesehatan dan kebugaran
- Parental/family leave
- Asuransi kesehatan
- Tunjangan pengembangan diri
- Aktivitas team building