Tayang 2 bulan yang laluDiperbarui sebulan yang lalu
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create creative engaging and on-brand graphics and videos animations for Cambridge Mask Company.
The entire process of defining brief requirements with the team, visualizing and creating graphics including vector illustrations, digital and print layouts, photos editing / retouching / enhancing, video editing and gif/animation creations.
Scope of work will include both online and offline channels
Online: Social media, newsletter, website banners, etc
Offline: advertorials, print campaigns, etc
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
· Study design briefs and determine requirements
· Schedule projects and priorities according to the deadlines
· Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
· Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
· Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
· Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
· Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
· Test graphics across various media
· Amend designs after feedback
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
· Must be at Bali, Indonesia
· Proven graphic designing experience
· A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
· Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, FinalCut Pro, InDesign)
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
· Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.