[Glints 5 Ngày] Senior Talent Acquisition (IT Recruiter)
Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan [Glints 5 Ngày] Senior Talent Acquisition (IT Recruiter) LG Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Work closely with Heads of department to identify recruitment needs in line with manpower plan;
- Carry out recruitment process, from the job posting, coordination of test/interview procedure, candidate sourcing... to effective employment for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates;
- Pro-actively analyze and anticipate resource needs in order to advise or implement strategy and plan to address the needs effectively;
- Coordinate or join in indoors or outdoors recruitment events (job fairs, seminars...);
- Identify effective channels for sourcing talents in response to the company's needs and challenges;
- Collaborate in the development of active hiring approaches using headhunting methods to enhance team efficiency on the matter;
- Actively propose and implement ideas or actions to improve process, and to meet targets both in terms of quantity and quality;
- Monitor the effectiveness of the recruitment & onboarding processes, research best practices, obtain feedback from new hires and hiring managers, and utilize data to refine and improve the processes over time;
- Develop initiatives to use recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals and a diverse talent pool. (i.e., social media, employee referrals, direct contact recruiting, internet data mining, job boards, and internal/external networks);
- Develop annual/ periodical manpower plan and recruitment strategies/target aligned with the demands of software project resource and HR capability;
- Establish yearly recruitment budget in collaboration with the approved headcount target and organizational structure;
- Provide in-depth analysis of manpower current status, recruitment challenges and resource forecast to Board of Management to propose proper action plan;
- Update and improve the current recruitment processes, policies and procedures to guarantee effective recruitment activities and smooth internal operation.
- At least 3-year working experience in relevant positions, especially preferred in IT companies ;
- Good insights of talent acquisition/ recruitment and practices, backed up by an overall understanding of HR related functions;
- Good knowledge of IT industry, and labor market;
- Expertise in and smart command of various recruitment channels, social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, and others) for recruitment targets);
- Strong recruiting skills (composing job description, sourcing and selecting top-tier candidates, hunting talents, convincing passive candidates, interviewing, negotiating offers...;
- Strongly exposed to the HR relevant reports (KPIs, monthly/annual recruitment performance...) with data driven mindset;
- Good verbal & written English;
- Sense of responsibility, result-orientation;
- Can-do attitude and team spirit.