Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan [Glints 5 Ngày] Senior Marketing Automation Specialist Antsomi
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Develop Marketing Automation strategies for key agency clients
- Integrate Antsomi CDP 365 platforms into other marketing technologies including Website, App, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), SMS, Email, Zalo, Whatsapp, Viber, Web push, App push
- Coordinate with Antsomi CDP 365 subject matter experts and clients on specific campaign details
- Build, test, and approve journey using Antsomi CDP 365 templated editors
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team with a proven ability to define and act upon data-driven insights
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to technical errors and technology misconfiguration
- Research, test, and apply best practices to improve marketing automation performance
- Author early-stage use-case requirements
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Antsomi CDP 365 such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Work with the Account Manager to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance with related ongoing tasks. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standard
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field (preferred)
- Extensive experience in the use of marketing automation technology (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, etc… ), Revenue Cycle Explorer preferred.
- Extremely strong collaboration skills – with experience working across other Marketing teams, Client Success, Sales, UX, Product, and Data Science
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Proficiency in SQL preferred
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Strong independent project management skills
- Experience working across multiple industries
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail