Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan [Glints 5 Ngày] Sales Manager - S Glints's Clients
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Advising distributors and dealer on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication or related field
- 5 years of experience in sales
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview