Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan [Glints 5 Ngày] Project Manager Ecu Worldwide
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Cost vs. Budget : Contribute to maintaining departmental expense on or below budget
- Project Revenue and Cost Projections and Statements: Prepare project cost estimates and revenue projections for projects/transports assigned to the Project Manager. Copies of the projected P&L to be filed at the start of each new transport. For comparison against actual revenue booked.
- A/R Management: Manage client A/R to within 30 days from date of operation
- Departmental Dev't Project Cost Budget : Maintain departmental development expense on or below budget
- Revenue Generation: Generate an annual GP of PHP X Million
- Revenue Accruals: PM is responsible for the recommending revenue accruals for approval by the GM. PM is likewise responsible for reversal of said revenue accruals
- New Business Development: Research on, develop information, and establish relationships with significant contacts for new/upcoming projects
- Commercial Network Expansion: Develop four (4) new significant commercial contacts per month ; Participate in expos/trade fairs for industries that ECU has interest in
- RFQ and Tender Offer Submission: Acknowledge RFQs/Request for Tenders. Submit tenders / offers within agreed deadlines
- Customer Feedback: Secure post operation feedback / commendations / complaints; or post-tender reasons for loss of a tender
- Cash flow Management: Provide timely advise to Finance for the preparation of project funds; secure client down payments prior to mobilization
- Competitor Monitoring: Update competitor matrix quarterly
- Business Development Improvement (Instances per annum): Four instances per annum
- Commercial Project Management: Plan / Lead / Organize and control projects under the PM's responsibility (ref: KPI schedule 1)
- KYC – Know Your Customer: File signed copy of KYC alongwith accreditation documents of Customer and follow Company Approval process.
- Customer Creation in Topaz: Encode new client details into Topaz
- Credit Policy
- P&L Generation : Prepare intial proforma P&L per transaction for approval. P&L must contain all transactions and names of suppliers
- Booking in Topaz: Create Booking in Topaz, Provides FULL shipment data for transactions. Closes CS files after project end.
- Revenue And Cost: Ensure to encode Revenue and Cost as per approved initial P&L sheet. If any changes , resubmission of P&L for approval
- File Closing: After project completion, File should be closed in Topaz with correct Revenue And Cost as per approved P&L
- Supplier Management: Ensures that sub-contractors adhere to the mutual agreements made and the safety standards of ECU work areas
- Claims Handling & Documentation: Ensures all reasonable action is taken to insulate ECU from claims; and in the event of, any such claim is completely documented and is responded to in a timely manner.
- Process Improvement Review : Process should reviewed regularly and monthly update should be provided
- Maintain 25% GP margin on projects
- Maintain 10% GP margin on Oceanfreight
- Revenue Optimization: Review pricing, inventory, demand and distribution channels to maximize revenue growth and monthly update should be provided
- Adhere to the Company HR Policies
- Training and Team Development
- Live the company value system - Participation in Department & company activities;
- Technical Competence: Required based on Customer Requirements and awarded projects.