Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan [Glints 5 Ngày] Media Manager Glints's Clients
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Assumes accountability and ownership of multi-channel program successes and failures for several client accounts.
- Monitors and reports program financials, budgets, and fees to senior management
- Development of media strategies, tactics and KPI that support client marketing initiatives
- Interfaces with other department leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for clients
- Keeps management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- Directs and manages the daily work flow of all client programs, including initiation and management of projects across departments
- Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Creates and executes digital account strategies and plans for each client
- Effectively manages keyword strategies
- Understands multi-channel optimization best practices and articulates knowledge and client deliverables effectively
- Provides excellent communication via phone, emails and direct contact
- Effectively creates and delivers client presentations
- Provides thought leadership to clients
- Commands data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
- Manages budgeting, forecasting, billing and invoicing
- Meets specified deadlines
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Adopts stated account management standards and program management best practices
- Assists in training, mentoring, and developing team members
- Reverse mentoring with another colleague of a different channel expertise
- Assists in the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
- Bachelor’s degree, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred
- 2-3 years of account management experience in online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce
- Multichannel experience (paid search/social/display/programmatic)
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years as associate account manager or equivalent if internal candidate
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy and industry best practices
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview