Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan [Glints 5 Ngày] Marketing Manager TVL Group
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- An effective Marketing Manager has a unique balance of customer acquisition, brand building and data analytics.
- Create customer journey - improving customer experience, reducing CPA and increasing repeat purchases
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration with partners
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Manage paid marketing campaigns across social media and other platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google.
- 6+ years professional experience in marketing within the adult training and education sector
- Customer journey - awareness through repeat purchase
- Acquisition marketing - CPA optimization, cross-channel promotions
- Digital marketing - SEO, SEM, paid advertising
- Software experience: Asana, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign (or other similar packages), Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
- Experience in high-growth environment, managing multiple concurrent projects
- Problem Solving / Critical Thinking skills: Identify and understand issues and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions; select appropriate approaches to develop effective solutions; take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Positive attitude, high energy, results-oriented, enjoys working with people.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with many opportunities to learn and expand your skill set