Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan [Glints 5 Ngày] Logistics Deputy Branch Manager Honour Lane Logistics
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Good at entertainment skills
- Good at relationships with carriers and vendors.
- Good at people management.
- Deeply understanding of TP trade & its pricing structure.
- Assist Director in developing and implementing plans and goals for the departments
- Coordinate and supervise daily operations.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Undertake staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating etc.)
- Contribute to the sales and profitability requirements of the business as determined by the strategic plans.
- Create/ run reports and submit them to the director or other executives
- Act on behalf when the Director is absent & fulfill duties as assigned by the Director.
- Other tasks from Director or higher level ( if any).
- Bachelor's degree in Maritime or Business Administrative.
- At least 10 years working in the logistics/ shipping industry with alternative positions (at least 3 years for TP trade and 5 years at manager position).
- To be fluent in English for all Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing.
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational, time-management and leadership skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Other Certifications that support the business are advantageous.
- Male will be preferable.