Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan [Glints 5 Ngày] Key Account Manager (MT) Glints's Clients
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- The Key Account Manager (KAM) - is mainly responsible for managing and developing key-accounts and improving the results of the key account. He/she will be accountable for pricing, negotiating, and account planning of key accounts.
- In charge of developing new accounts,
- Developing sales strategies RTM, aimed at the achievement or surpassing of predetermined sales objectives (range, shelf, activation, revenue management).
- Management of the assigned budget, and negotiation.
- Achieve company’s sales and promotional policy.
- Strong negotiation skills in trading terms
- Ensure regular activities in the stores with the best standards of execution in the point of sales.
- Data analysis of sales and strong understanding of the competitor landscape.
- · A Degree/Diploma in Sales/Marketing, Business Management or related fields
- · At least 5 years of experience, in similar trade [FMCG]
- · Proficient in conversational and written English
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently and in teams.
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview