Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan [Glints 5 Ngày] Junior Creative Frontend Developer Panic Bear Studio
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Have a great understanding of different Front-end and creative technologies.
- Work closely with the creative team to identify innovative opportunities for our products.
- Build tools and workflows for designers to make adjustments with art direction in the ongoing development.
- Able to fast prototype concepts for new business opportunities.
- Being able to share knowledge and document processes.
- Great team player but also able to work independently based on the project requirements.
- Good eye for design and smooth UI animations.
- Develop clean, readable, smart and optimized code to be deployed to production environments.
- Having interest and being able to understand, implement state of the art realtime rendering techniques is a plus.
- Being up to speed with the latest trends in front-end development is a plus
- A minimum of 0.5-1 years of relevant experience working as a creative Front-end Development in a professional setting.
- Good knowledge of animation libraries and techniques (ex: GSAP), build tools (Node.js, esbuild, Sass), Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma.
- Experienced with Git working in multi-developer teams.
- Familiar with Webflow and its CMS is a plus.
- Experienced with 3D software such as Blender, Maya, Cinema 4D is a plus.
- Experienced with graphics programming and shading languages. Including Canvas API, WebGL, Three.js, GLSL or other modern Web APIs is a plu.s
- A portfolio or work demonstrating technological prowess, ideas and executional ability with a mix of commercial (and experimental work).
- Preferred under 30 years old.
- Flexibility, initiative, and a desire to learn.
- Ability to anticipate possible problems with design mockups.
- Experience in finding solutions to major problems between different browsers.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Good team spirit.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview