Tunjangan dan keuntungan
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Deskripsi pekerjaan [Glints 5 Ngày] E-commerce Deputy Manager (Product Owner) Aeon Vietnam
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Understand business strategy and roadmap, define product vision and roadmap
- Our focus is omni-channel; to understand AEON Vietnam's business model and define a vision and roadmap for an omni-channel product that provides customers with the products they need wherever they are.
- Project Promotion/Overall product design, Delivery planning, and Ownership and management of service quality
- "1 understanding, build a new omni-channel system in 2023.
- Ownership and management of product design, delivery planning, and overall service quality, including shaping requirements, prioritizing backlog, approving user stories and acceptance criteria, working with key stakeholders, and working with the project team on a daily basis."
- Stakeholder management and communication - users, customers, governance, and organizational leadership
- Requires communication with various Stakeholder Requires diverse management and communication with external (system vendors, third parties, etc.) and internal (various departments outside of the DX department).
- Manage product’s financial and resource planning
- Develop and improve products in a wide variety of ways. Manage the financial and resource planning for the product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ Years of experience in product management, technical program management, software development, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience defining and managing roadmaps for multiple products and functions with varying timelines.
- Applicants must be good in English, specifically in verbal and writing and reading skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to effectively negotiate internally and externally to build consensus.
- To a diverse range of technical and non-technical To a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong project management skills to estimate the timing of each project, develop a plan, and drive it forward so that it can be executed on time.
- Experience with design/prototyping/management tools (e.g.: Figma, InVision, Zeplin, Balsamiq, Axure RP, MS Visio, Jira, Wiki, …).