Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Game Project Manager Agate
- Coordinate development team that consists of different disciplines: art, game design, technical, etc.
- Make sure the game project is delivered within the budget, schedule, and the level of quality that agreed upon.
- Create and maintain reports and/or other documents necessary to develop the game project (i.e. backlog, bug reports, etc)
- Maintain healthy teamwork and communication
- Assist other departments (marketing, product development, etc) for development related tasks
- Have passion in the game industry and digital industry as a whole
- Had experience in project management in digital industry (software, game, animation, or comic), conventional industry (event organizer, contractor), or other organization (NGO, academic).
- Have an understanding about how a game is made and know what needs to happen and when
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, both in Indonesian and English.
- Able to prioritize task based on the impact to the game being developed
- Works well despite pressures or tight schedule
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Studio HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Waktu kerja fleksibel
- Makanan dan minuman gratis
- Parental/family leave
- Asuransi kesehatan
- Tunjangan pengembangan diri
- Aktivitas team building