Tayang sebulan yang laluDiperbarui 23 hari yang lalu
WE WANT YOU!
Looking for a Graphic Designer who can create and manage Funnels. Preferably with knowledge in Landing Page and Webpage Designs.
Atomatic is looking for a creative and talented Funnel Graphic designer. S/he will focus on designing Funnel and having roles and responsibilities below.
The graphic designer is responsible for defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics
including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
- Plan concept by studying brief designs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on needed requirements
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of the art regarding arrangement, type size, style
and related aesthetic designs to communicate creative concepts
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using the appropriate design software
- Communicating with clients about the layout and design
- Finalize design and submit to the client; amend design after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Conceptualizing visually appealing funnels that convert to sales or leads
- Planning and conceptualizing different ad creatives (Images, illustration & gifs) for clients’ campaign
- Creating visually appealing designs that would generate traffic and engagement
- Creating visually appealing illustrations and designs to engage the customer and generate sales
- Ensure that final graphics and layouts match the brand identity
- Visually appealing funnel that converts into sales leads.
- Ad creative that converts into sales leads.
- Has work experience as a graphic designer or illustrator
- Technical design skills (typography, illustration, layout, and composition, photo manipulation)
- Strong ability to translate requirements into design
- A strong eye for visual composition, aesthetics, and details
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, website design, corporate identity, and multimedia design
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with design software and technologies such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator,
Spark and Canva
- Constant improvement of design skills and understanding how it helps in sales conversion in the ad creative and funnel design
To Apply: Click the link below and fill out the necessary information. Please make sure that your resume link is accessible to us.
** Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive an email for an assessment or to be invited to the initial interview.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.