Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Plan & deliver the highest quality of lessons (Online and Offline).
- Ensure the student has the best EF experience possible
- Monitor students’ development and communicate frequently with the parents.
- Strives to develop self via attending workshops, training, and self-learning tasks.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, or D3 (Preferably Majoring in English / Teaching).
- Strong English proficiency is a must (minimum C1 level, preferably C2 on Speaking).
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Willing to work on Mon-Fri (12-7pm) and Saturdays (9-3pm).
- Well-groomed; the way you pay attention to yourself reflects on how you pay attention to what you do.
- Well dressed; maintaining an attractive yet professional look is a plus
- Have a positive body language, attitude, and proper etiquette
- Be patient, energetic, and detail-oriented; you’ll need it when you’re interacting with our Young Learners.
- Last but not least: Love being around children and care about their progress and development.
- Our EF Centres in Cengkareng and West Jakarta area