Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Full Stacks Developer Intern (eCommerce) AppeDine Pte Ltd
- To project manage lifecycle of AppeDine's website and APP developments.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Web / iOS and Android platforms.
- Collaborate and team play with cross functional teams to define, design and push new mobile APP features.
- Drive test for robustness, including UI / UX cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bugs fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Students currently pursuing Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from a reputable universities.
- Proven working experiences in software developments projects.
- Strong self-starter with sense of urgency and detailed project management skills.
- Working experience in Web / iOS and Android developments.
- Have published one or more apps in the app store.
- Experience working with Web development, iOS and Android frameworks.
- Experience working with 3rd party products, eCommerce payment gateway and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general web / mobile landscape, agile development, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full web / mobile development life cycles.
- Singaporeans or PR to apply only. We work with the best talented individual in our community. Can do attitude highly required.
- An alpha individual with a strong will to succeed.
- Frequent initiation on creative thoughts and all-rounder leadership with a down to earth persona.
- Good flair in presentation and pleasant deposition.
- Spoken English and Mandarin. Additional language shall be bonus.
- An outgoing personality coupled with communication skills.
- Time management skills with an ability to drive projects forward.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a high sense of ownership and urgency.