Tayang setahun yang laluDiperbarui 4 bulan yang lalu
As a Front End Developer, your primary role is in developing user-facing web apps, with specific emphasis on user interface design.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Job Requirement :
1. Design and implement leading platform used and loved by hundreds of millions of users.
2. Break down and implement solutions to complex and flexible business features.
4. Participate in fierce and candid code review with peers.
5. Participate in regular internal technology sharings and other regional tech events.
6. Continuously learn about new engineering techniques and technologies.
7. Basic graphic design skills (i.e. Adobe Photoshop or similar)
8. Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and CLI.
9. Knowledge and experience with Sass or LESS, ReactJS or VueJS.
10. Good Knowledge of RESTFul API.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.