IDR7.000 - 8.500/Bulan
3 - 5 tahun pengalaman
Deskripsi pekerjaan FOOD SERVICE -SUPERVISOR Javara Indonesia
Aptitude , Skill & Experience requires :
- Ambitious , feel good with number one
- Good Computer for reporting , Word/ Excel & sufficient for Presentation
- English , sufficient to read Catalogue, read Label and simple presentation c
- Experience in Account management especially National Chain
- Experience in Leading Team of min. of 10 people Salesmen , Sales Promation Girls
- Good Communicator , pleasant and good Negotiation skill
- Must experience in FMCG Sales , and preferably in Food
- Track record of Achievement Sales per Month around 250 Mio
Job Description & Responsibilities :
- Achieve Sales Target Topline & Bottomline
- Managing Account , including Activies and Business Planning with Accounts
- Review Account Performance , planning activities and directing MDS / Sales Promotion Girls for execution
- Managing SKUs to ensure suitable for designated Accounts that have potentials and sustainable growth
- Ensure growth in current Accounts and penetration to new accounts /outlets
- Review Accounts performance and profitability & develop Target to team
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
Javara is the flagship of PT Kampung Kearifan Indonesia, a company that works across the supply chain to sustain Indonesia’s forgotten food biodiversity heritage by delivering it to national and international market.
Through partnership with farmers, foragers, fishers and food artisans, Javara offers a wide range of finest natural, organic and artisanal food products originating from various regions of Indonesian archipelago.
THE FOUNDER’S STORY PASSION | PURPOSE | PERSEVERANCE
Javara is founded by Helianti Hilman in October 2008, a trained Intellectual Property Rights lawyer and consultant on rural economic development. Upon her interactions with smallholder farmers when providing pro bono legal advices for them, she found herself fascinated with the wealth of Indonesia’s food biodiversity heritage and indigenous food culture. Being someone who loves to travel, cook and enjoy different spectrum of food, she understands the deep concerns of the indigenous farmers that such heritage and culture are being forgotten and lost at a very fast pace.
Inspired by the passion, dedication and perseverance of the smallholder farmers and indigenous communities who have against all odds, striving to keep alive the food biodiversity heritage as well as indigenous wisdom and spiritualism on sustainable food system, she decided to leave her consulting work and founded Javara. Since then, through Javara she has been immersing herself with the mission of delivering food biodiversity to the wider market and mobilizing the market participation through sustainable consumption.
To further support the mission, in 2017 she founded Sekolah Seniman Pangan, an action-based entrepreneurial learning facility and business ecosystem to nurture the growth food entrepreneurship among rural youth and women.
Click link below to meet our Founder :
Good food is a leisure I Good health is a treasure I Good deed is a pleasure
Social impact is designed accordingly to the need and challenges faced by the food producer community. There is no one-fits all design, as each community/food producer may have different priorities. Our social impact can be in the form of :
- Creating rural business opportunities and employment.
- This helps to achieve reverse urbanization among youth and women.
- Safer working condition.
- Improving skill and capacity that will increase marketability and profitability of produces/products.
PARTICIPATION ON SYSTEM CHANGE
Javara believes that food biodiversity is the legacy for our future food. We also believe that to sustain such legacy, there is a need for a food ecosystem where:
Smallholder farmers and indigenous communities are appreciated as the guardians as well as the beneficiaries of the food biodiversity
Smallholder farmers and indigenous food producers as the guardians and producers such food biodiversity heritage.
Responsible consumers seeking for healthy nutritious food that is ethically and sustainably sourced become the trendsetter for mainstream market.
In doing so, Javara works endlessly both at the local and global level to participate in making the system change happens.
All of our products are directly sourced, being origin-specific and traceable products developed hand in hand with the food producers which we carry in our store.
Lowongan Lainnya Untukmu
Lowongan Javara Indonesia Lainnya