Tayang sebulan yang laluDiperbarui sebulan yang lalu
This position requires specialization in general flavor development and creation. The candidate is expected to develop differentiated flavor systems in the pillars of continuity, productivity, and innovation for The Company. Commercialize new flavors and/or technologies or improve existing products and/or technologies; collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects according to established timelines and budgets; communicate project updates and information to leadership; contribute to building flavor knowledge and capability for The Company.
Advanced Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biology, or another science-related field required.
* Creativity, with a high level of sensory acuity (ability to taste, and smell)
* Knowledge of essential oils, flavoring chemicals, solvent systems, flavor delivery methods and other building blocks used in flavor creation
* Basic knowledge of instrumentation used in flavor development (including but not limited to gc/ms, flash point tester, pH meter, densitometer)
* General knowledge of chemistry, chemical reactions, and the application to flavor development
* Basic understanding of flavor labeling (FDA, USDA, TTB, and standard of identity), and flavor regulatory organizations
* Design, conduct and/or review flavor creation experiments (e.g., laboratory or process experiments) in order to deliver new, consumer preferred flavors/flavor
* Create, develop and evaluate/assess (e.g., through laboratory testing or sensory analysis) a working flavor prototype against technical requirements, fit to concept or performance specifications (e.g., functionality, operational feasibility, costing targets)
* Evaluate ingredient or new flavor materials, product, processes and make recommendations for optimization based on project requirements
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.