Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Finance Manager Lalamove
- Manage the day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the Finance and Accounting Department
- Prepare and analyze Regional monthly budgets and forecasts for all departments
- Prepare and maintain monthly management reports and financial accounts for Singapore to submit to Regional Headquarters
- Prepare financial statements with analysis for Management review
- Perform month-end reconciliation and analysis, including but not limited to fixed assets and bank statements
- Prepare and review monthly payroll, tax returns and HR reports in an accurate and timely basis
- Champion and drive continuous process improvement initiatives across Finance and other functions
- Coordinate with external auditors for year-end audits
- Liaise with external parties including but not limited to customers, vendors, lawyers, tax or government authorities, etc.
- Exposure to incharge other markets’ finance function including but not limited to Malaysia and Taiwan for strong candidate
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- 5 years of relevant experience in Finance with ideally 1 year in a managerial capacity.
- Holding a CPA certification is strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience in management reporting, financial accounting and analysis.
- Must have a strong understanding of local taxation regulations with ability to advise.
- Ability to work cross-functionally internally and externally across the Region.
- Must be proactive and passionate with high attention to detail.
- Willingness to teach and collaborate with others.