Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
- Assists in configuration and programming of software for small to medium-sized DCS and other project-related systems.
- Sets up of hardware and installation of software for small to medium-sized DCS and other project-related systems.
- Testing of hardware and software for small to medium-sized DCS and other project-related systems.
- Coordinates with 3rd party vendors for interface to their system(s).
- Participates in site installation.
- Prepares and participates in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
- Participates in site commissioning.
- Prepares and updates engineering documentation and records, and/or liaise with relevant parties to ready it.
- Provides site service at Singapore-based facilities to maintain existing “live” systems (reactive and preventive), troubleshoot and diagnose issues, and recommend technical solutions.
- Disseminates safety and/or relevant notices to update System as part of service support.
- Manages and facilitates renewal of software licenses.
- Generates standard service reports and facilitate provision of customized reports where required.
- Aligns with Sales team’s objectives and provide sales support such as preparation of repair and upgrade estimations, assist in technical clarifications and conduct of demo/testing at customer’s site when required.
- Upholds service level to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Complies to the safety practices and procedures of the company.
- Assists co-workers where required or assigned by supervisors.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering (in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Mechanical or Control disciplines).
- Candidates with at least 3 years of relevant experience preferred, but those without work experience may also apply.
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) is an advantage.
- A team player with strong problem-solving skills and task-oriented. This person would preferably be self-motivated, has good time management and willing to learn.
- Proficient in English for effective verbal communication and good writing skills.
- Knowledge in Windows and PC applications preferred.